Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Latest Pictures

Following are a number of photos.  Keep scrolling and you will see some face shots.
These are my IsaBody Challenge pictures. I probably chose the wrong clothes for my after pictures.  Or maybe even for the before.  But hopefully you can see the difference.


After I lost weight and started feeling better I decided I would color my hair again.  People who were older than me looked younger because of their hair color and wanted to look as young as I felt.  Well, that can't happen from just coloring my hair.  But I think it helped.
This is me in March of 2014
This is  my facebook profile picture in Jan before I started Isagenix.




This is me in June of 2015, 5 months after starting Isagenix.

This is me in July of 2015. 




No comments:

Post a Comment